Homosexual activists attempt to portray their lifestyle as normal and healthy, and insist that homosexual relationships are the equivalent in every way to their heterosexual counterparts. Hollywood and the media relentlessly propagate the image of the fit, healthy, and well-adjusted homosexual. The reality is quite opposite to this caricature which was recently conceded by the homosexual newspaper New York Blade News:
Reports at a national conference about sexually transmitted diseases indicate that gay men are in the highest risk group for several of the most serious diseases – remember that the original clinical name for AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) was GRID (Gay-Related Immune Deficiency). Scientists believe that the increased number of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) cases is the result of an increase in risky sexual practices by a growing number of gay men who believe HIV is no longer a life-threatening illness.
Instability and promiscuity typically characterize homosexual relationships. These two factors increase the incidence of serious and incurable STDs. In addition, some homosexual behaviours put practitioners at higher risk for a variety of ailments, as catalogued by the following research data:
Risky Sexual Behaviour on the Rise Among Homosexuals. Despite two decades of intensive efforts to educate homosexuals against the dangers of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and other stds, the incidence of unsafe sexual practices that often result in various diseases is on the rise.
· According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), from 1994 to 1997 the proportion of homosexuals reporting having had anal sex increased from 57.6 percent to 61.2 percent, while the percentage of those reporting “always” using condoms declined from 69.6 percent to 60 percent.
· The CDC reported that during the same period the proportion of men reporting having multiple sex partners and unprotected anal sex increased from 23.6 percent to 33.3 percent. The largest increase in this category (from 22 percent to 33.3 percent) was reported by homosexuals twenty-five years old or younger.
Homosexuals Failing to Disclose Their HIV Status to Sex Partners
· A study presented July 13, 2000 at the XIII International aids Conference in Durban, South Africa disclosed that a significant number of homosexual and bisexual men with hiv “continue to engage in unprotected sex with people who have no idea they could be contracting HIV.” Researchers from the University of California, San Francisco found that thirty-six percent of homosexuals engaging in unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex failed to disclose that they were HIV positive to casual sex partners.
· A CDC report revealed that, in 1997, 45 percent of homosexuals reporting having had unprotected anal intercourse during the previous six months did not know the HIV serostatus of all their sex partners. Even more alarming, among those who reported having had unprotected anal intercourse and multiple partners, 68 percent did not know the HIV serostatus of their partners.
Young Homosexuals are at Increased Risk. Following in the footsteps of the generation of homosexuals decimated by AIDS, younger homosexuals are engaging in dangerous sexual practices at an alarming rate.
· A Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health study of three-hundred-sixty-one young men who have sex with men (MSM) aged fifteen to twenty-two found that around 40 percent of participants reported having had anal-insertive sex, and around 30 percent said they had had anal-receptive sex. Thirty-seven percent said they had not used a condom for anal sex during their last same-sex encounter. Twenty-one percent of the respondents reported using drugs or alcohol during their last same-sex encounter.
· A five-year CDC study of 3,492 homosexual males aged fifteen to twenty-two found that one-quarter had unprotected sex with both men and women. Another cdc study of 1,942 homosexual and bisexual men with HIV found that 19 percent had at least one episode of unprotected anal sex–the riskiest sexual behaviour–in 1998 and 1997, a 50 percent increase from the previous two years.
Studies indicate that the average male homosexual has hundreds of sex partners in his lifetime:
· A.P. Bell and M.S. Weinberg, in their classic study of male and female homosexuality, found that 43 percent of white male homosexuals had sex with 500 or more partners, with 28 percent having 1,000 or more sex partners.
· In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al., found that only 2.7 percent claimed to have had sex with one partner only. The most common response, given by 21.6 percent of the respondents, was of having a hundred-one to five hundred lifetime sex partners.
· A survey conducted by the homosexual magazine Genre found that 24 percent of the respondents said they had had more than a hundred sexual partners in their lifetime. The magazine noted that several respondents suggested including a category of those who had more than a thousand sexual partners.
· In his study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, M. Pollak found that “few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners.”
Promiscuity among Homosexual Couples. Even in those homosexual relationships in which the partners consider themselves to be in a committed relationship, the meaning of “committed” typically means something radically different from marriage.
· In The Male Couple, authors David P. McWhirter and Andrew M. Mattison reported that in a study of a hundred-fifty-six males in homosexual relationships lasting from one to thirty-seven years,
Only seven couples have a totally exclusive sexual relationship, and these men all have been together for less than five years. Stated another way, all couples with a relationship lasting more than five years have incorporated some provision for outside sexual activity in their relationships.
· In Male and Female Homosexuality, M. Saghir and E. Robins found that the average male homosexual live-in relationship lasts between two and three years.
Unhealthy Aspects of “Monogamous” Homosexual Relationships. Even those homosexual relationships that are loosely termed “monogamous” do not necessarily result in healthier behaviour.
· The journal AIDS reported that men involved in relationships engaged in anal intercourse and oral-anal intercourse with greater frequency than those without a steady partner. Anal intercourse has been linked to a host of bacterial and parasitical sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS.
· The exclusivity of the relationship did not diminish the incidence of unhealthy sexual acts, which are commonplace among homosexuals. An English study published in the same issue of the journal AIDS concurred, finding that most “unsafe” sex acts among homosexuals occur in steady relationships.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV). HPV is a collection of more than seventy types of viruses that can cause warts, or papillomas, on various parts of the body. More than twenty types of HPV are incurable STDs that can infect the genital tract of both men and women. Most HPV infections are subclinical or asymptomatic, with only one in a hundred people experiencing genital warts.
· HPV is “almost universal” among homosexuals. According to the homosexual newspaper The Washington Blade: “A San Francisco study of Gay and bisexual men revealed that HPV infection was almost universal among HIV-positive men, and that 60 percent of HIV-negative men carried HPV.”
· HPV can lead to anal cancer. At the recent Fourth International AIDS Malignancy Conference at the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Andrew Grulich announced that “most instances of anal cancer are caused by a cancer-causing strain of HPV through receptive anal intercourse. HPV infects over 90 percent of HIV-positive gay men and 65 percent of HIV-negative gay men, according to a number of recent studies.”
· The link between HPV and cervical cancer. Citing a presentation by Dr. Stephen Goldstone to the International Congress on Papillomavirus in Human Pathology in Paris, the Washington Blade reports that “HPV is believed to cause cervical cancer in women.”
Hepatitis: A potentially fatal liver disease that increases the risk of liver cancer.
· Hepatitis A: The Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report published by the CDC reports: “Outbreaks of hepatitis A among men who have sex with men are a recurring problem in many large cities in the industrialized world.”
· Hepatitis B: This is a serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the liver. The virus, which is called hepatitis B virus (HBV), can cause lifelong infection, cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver, liver cancer, liver failure, and death. Each year in the United States, more than 200,000 people of all ages contract hepatitis B and close to 5,000 die of sickness caused by AIDS. The CDC reports that MSM are at increased risk for hepatitis B.
· Hepatitis C is an inflammation of the liver that can cause cirrhosis, liver failure and liver cancer. The virus can lie dormant in the body for up to thirty years before flaring up. Although less so than with hepatitis A and B, MSM who engage in unsafe sexual practices remain at increased risk for contracting hepatitis C.
Gonorrhea: An inflammatory disease of the genital tract. Gonorrhea traditionally occurs on the genitals, but has recently appeared in the rectal region and in the throat. Although easily treated by antibiotics, according to the cdc only “about 50 percent of men have some signs or symptoms, and “many women who are infected have no symptoms of infection.” Untreated gonorrhea can have serious and permanent health consequences, including infertility damage to the prostate and urethra.
· A CDC report documents “significant increases during 1994 to 1997 in rectal gonorrhea . . . among MSM,” indicating that “safe sex” practices may not be taken as seriously as the aids epidemic begins to slow. In 1999 the CDC released data showing that male rectal gonorrhea is increasing among homosexuals amidst an overall decline in national gonorrhea rates. The report attributed the increase to a larger percentage of homosexuals engaging in unsafe sexual behaviour.
· The incidence of throat Gonorrhea is strongly associated with homosexual behaviour. The Canadian Medical Association Journal found that “gonorrhea was associated with urethral discharge . . . and homosexuality (3.7 times higher than the rate among heterosexuals).” Similarly, a study in the Journal of Clinical Pathology found that homosexual men had a much higher prevalence of pharyngeal (throat) gonorrhea–15.2 percent compared with 4.1 percent for heterosexual men.
Syphilis: A venereal disease that, if left untreated, can spread throughout the body over time, causing serious heart abnormalities, mental disorders, blindness, and death. The initial symptoms of syphilis are often mild and painless, leading some individuals to avoid seeking treatment. According to the National Institutes of Health, the disease may be mistaken for other common illnesses: “syphilis has sometimes been called ‘the great imitator’ because its early symptoms are similar to those of many other diseases.” Early symptoms include rashes, moist warts in the groin area, slimy white patches in the mouth, or pus-filled bumps resembling chicken pox.
· According to the CDC, “transmission of the organism occurs during vaginal, anal, or oral sex.” In addition, the Archives of Internal Medicine found that homosexuals acquired syphilis at a rate ten times that of heterosexuals.
· The CDC reports that those who contract syphilis face potentially deadly health consequences: “It is now known that the genital sores caused by syphilis in adults also make it easier to transmit and acquire HIV infection sexually. There is a two to five fold increased risk of acquiring hiv infection when syphilis is present.”
Gay Bowel Syndrome (GBS): The Journal of the American Medical Association refers to GBS problems such as proctitis, proctocolitis, and enteritis as “sexually transmitted gastrointestinal syndromes.” Many of the bacterial and protozoa pathogens that cause gbs are found in feces and transmitted to the digestive system: According to the pro-homosexual text Anal Pleasure and Health, “[s]exual activities provide many opportunities for tiny amounts of contaminated feces to find their way into the mouth of a sexual partner . . . The most direct route is oral-anal contact.”
· Proctitis and Proctocolitis are inflammations of the rectum and colon that cause pain, bloody rectal discharge and rectal spasms. Proctitis is associated with STDs such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, and syphilis that are widespread among homosexuals. The Sexually Transmitted Disease Information Centre of the Journal of the American Medical Association reports that “[p]roctitis occurs predominantly among persons who participate in anal intercourse.”
· Enteritis is inflammation of the small intestine. According to the Sexually Transmitted Disease Information Centre of the Journal of the American Medical Association, “enteritis occurs among those whose sexual practices include oral-fecal contact.” Enteritis can cause abdominal pain, severe cramping, intense diarrhea, fever, malabsorption of nutrients, weight loss. According to a report in The Health Implications of Homosexuality by the Medical Institute for Sexual Health, some pathogens associated with enteritis and proctocolitis [see below] “appear only to be sexually transmitted among men who have sex with men.”
HIV/AIDS Among Homosexuals
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is responsible for causing AIDS, for which there exists no cure.
· Homosexual men are the largest risk category. The CDC reports that homosexuals comprise the single largest exposure category of the more than 600,000 males with AIDS in the United States. As of December 1999, “men who have sex with men” and “men who have sex with men and inject drugs” together accounted for 64 percent of the cumulative total of male AIDS cases.
· Women risk contracting HIV/AIDS through sexual relations with infected MSM. According to the CDC, “HIV infection among U.S. women has increased significantly over the last decade, especially in communities of color. cdc estimates that, in the United States, between 120,000 and 160,000 adult and adolescent females are living with HIV infection, including those with AIDS.” In 1999, for example, most of the women (40 percent) reported with AIDS were infected through heterosexual exposure to HIV. That number is actually higher, as “historically, more than two-thirds of AIDS cases among women initially reported without identified risk were later reclassified as heterosexual transmission.”
· Homosexuals with HIV are at increased risk for developing other life-threatening diseases. A paper delivered at the Fourth International AIDS Malignancy Conference at the National Institutes of Health reported that homosexual men with HIV have “a 37-fold increase in anal cancer, a 4-fold increase in Hodgkin’s disease (cancer of the lymph nodes), a 2.7-fold increase in cancer of the testicles, and a 2.5 fold increase in lip cancer.”
HIV/AIDS Among Young People
· AIDS incidence is on the rise among teens and young adults. The CDC reports that, “even though AIDS incidence (the number of new cases diagnosed during a given time period, usually a year) is declining, there has not been a comparable decline in the number of newly diagnosed HIV cases among youth.
· Young homosexual men are at particular risk. The CDC estimates that “at least half of all new HIV infections in the United States are among people under twenty-five, and the majority of young people are infected sexually.” By the end of 1999, 29,629 young people aged thirteen to twenty-four were diagnosed with AIDS in the United States. MSM were the single largest risk category: in 1999, for example, 50 percent of all new AIDS cases were reported among young homosexuals.
· Sexually active young women are also at risk. The CDC reports: “In 1999, among young women the same age, 47 percent of all AIDS cases reported were acquired heterosexually and 11 percent were acquired through injection drug use.”
Homosexuals with STDs Are at an Increased Risk for HIV Infection. Studies of MSM treated in STD clinics show rates of infection as high as 36 percent in major cities. A CDC study attributed the high infection rate to having high numbers of anonymous sex partners: “[S]yphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia apparently have been introduced into a population of MSM who have large numbers of anonymous partners, which can result in rapid and extensive transmission of STDs.” The CDC report concluded: “Persons with STDs, including genital ulcer disease and nonulcerative STD, have a twofold to fivefold increased risk for HIV infection.”
Anal Cancer: Homosexuals are at increased risk for this rare type of cancer, which is potentially fatal if the anal-rectal tumors metastasize to other bodily organs.
· Dr. Joel Palefsky, a leading expert in the field of anal cancer, reports that while the incidence of anal cancer in the United States is only 0.9/100,000, that number soars to 35/100,000 for homosexuals. That rate doubles again for those who are HIV positive, which, according to Dr. Palefsky, is “roughly ten times higher than the current rate of cervical cancer.”
· At the Fourth International AIDS Malignancy Conference at the National Institutes of Health in May, 2000, Dr. Andrew Grulich announced that the incidence of anal cancer among homosexuals with HIV “was raised 37-fold compared with the general population.”
Lesbians are at Risk through Sex with MSM
· Many Lesbians also have had sex with men. The homosexual newspaper The Washington Blade, citing a 1998 study in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, reported that “the study’s data confirmed previous scientific observations that most women who have sex with women also have had sex with men.” The study added that “sex with men in the prior year was common, as were sexual practices between female partners that possibly could transmit HPV.”
· Lesbians have more male sex partners that their heterosexual counterparts. A study of sexually transmitted disease among lesbians reviewed in The Washington Blade notes: “Behavioural research also demonstrates that a woman’s sexual identity is not an accurate predictor of behaviour, with a large proportion of ‘lesbian’ women reporting sex with (often high risk) men.” The study found that “the median number of lifetime male sexual partners was significantly greater for WSW (women who have sex with women) than controls (twelve partners versus six). WSW were significantly more likely to report more than fifty lifetime male sexual partners.”
· A study in the American Journal of Public Health concurs that bisexual women are at increased risk for contracting sexually transmitted diseases: “Our findings corroborate the finding that wsmw (women who have sex with men and women) are more likely than WSMO (women who have sex with men only) to engage in various high-risk behaviours” and also “to engage in a greater number of risk-related behaviours.” The study suggested that the willingness to engage in risky sexual practices “could be tied to a pattern of sensation-seeking behaviour.”
· MSM spread HIV to women. A five-year study by the CDC of 3,492 homosexuals aged fifteen to twenty-two found that one in six also had sex with women. Of those having sex with women, one-quarter “said they recently had unprotected sex with both men and women.” Nearly 7 percent of the men in the study were HIV positive.” “The study confirms that young bisexual men are a ‘bridge’ for HIV transmission to women,” said the CDC.
“Exclusive” Lesbian Relationships Also at Risk. The assumption that lesbians involved in exclusive sexual relationships are at reduced risk for sexual disease is false. The journal Sexually Transmitted Infections concludes: “The risk behaviour profile of exclusive WSW was similar to all WSW.” One reason for this is because lesbians “were significantly more likely to report past sexual contact with a homosexual or bisexual man and sexual contact with an IDU (intravenous drug user).”
Cancer Risk Factors for Lesbians. Citing a 1999 report released by the Institute of Medicine, an arm of the National Academy of Sciences, the homosexual newspaper The Washington Blade notes that “various studies on Lesbian health suggest that certain cancer risk factors occur with greater frequency in this population. These factors include higher rates of smoking, alcohol use, poor diet, and being overweight. “Elsewhere the Blade also reports: “Some experts believe Lesbians might be more likely than women in general to develop breast or cervical cancer because a disproportionate number of them fall into high-risk categories.”
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Among Lesbians
· In a study of the medical records of 1,408 lesbians, the journal Sexually Transmitted Infections found that women who have sexual relations with women are at significantly higher risk for certain sexually transmitted diseases: “We demonstrated a higher prevalence of bv (bacterial vaginosis), hepatitis C, and HIV risk behaviours in WSW as compared with controls.”
Compulsive Behaviour among Lesbians. A study published in Nursing Research found that lesbians are three times more likely to abuse alcohol and to suffer from other compulsive behaviours: “Like most problem drinkers, 32 (91 percent) of the participants had abused other drugs as well as alcohol, and many reported compulsive difficulties with food (34 percent), codependency (29 percent), sex (11 percent), and money (6 percent).” In addition, “Forty-six percent had been heavy drinkers with frequent drunkenness.”
Alcohol Abuse Among Homosexuals and Lesbians
· The Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychologists reports that lesbian women consume alcohol more frequently, and in larger amounts, than heterosexual women. Lesbians were at significantly greater risk than heterosexual women for both binge drinking (19.4 percent compared to 11.7 percent), and for heavy drinking (7 percent compared to 2.7 percent).
· Although the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychologists article found no significant connection between male homosexuals and alcohol abuse, a study in Family Planning Perspective concluded that male homosexuals were at greatly increased risk for alcoholism: “Among men, by far the most important risk group consisted of homosexual and bisexual men, who were more than nine times as likely as heterosexual men to have a history of problem drinking.” The study noted that problem drinking may contribute to the “significantly higher STD rates among gay and bisexual men.”
Violence in Lesbian and Homosexual Relationships
· A study in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence examined conflict and violence in lesbian relationships. The researchers found that 90 percent of the lesbians surveyed had been recipients of one or more acts of verbal aggression from their intimate partners during the year prior to this study, with 31 percent reporting one or more incidents of physical abuse.
· In a survey of 1,099 lesbians, the Journal of Social Service Research found that “slightly more than half of the [lesbians] reported that they had been abused by a female lover/partner. The most frequently indicated forms of abuse were verbal/emotional/psychological abuse and combined physical-psychological abuse.”
· In their book Men Who Beat the Men Who Love Them: Battered Gay Men and Domestic Violence, D. Island and P. Letellier report that “the incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population.”
Compare the Low Rate of Intimate Partner Violence within Marriage. Homosexual and lesbian relationships are far more violent than are traditional married households:
· The Bureau of Justice Statistics (U.S. Department of Justice) reports that married women in traditional families experience the lowest rate of violence compared with women in other types of relationships.
· A report by the Medical Institute for Sexual Health concurred.
It should be noted that most studies of family violence do not differentiate between married and unmarried partner status. Studies that do make these distinctions have found that marriage relationships tend to have the least intimate partner violence when compared to cohabiting or dating relationships.
High Incidence of Mental Health Problems among Homosexuals and Lesbians. A national survey of lesbians published in the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology found that 75 percent of the nearly 2,000 respondents had pursued psychological counselling of some kind, many for treatment of long-term depression or sadness:
Among the sample as a whole, there was a distressingly high prevalence of life events and behaviours related to mental health problems. Thirty-seven percent had been physically abused and 32 percent had been raped or sexually attacked. Nineteen percent had been involved in incestuous relationships while growing up. Almost one-third used tobacco on a daily basis and about 30 percent drank alcohol more than once a week; 6 percent drank daily. One in five smoked marijuana more than once a month. Twenty-one percent of the sample had thoughts about suicide sometimes or often and 18 percent had actually tried to kill themselves. . . . More than half had felt too nervous to accomplish ordinary activities at some time during the past year and over one-third had been depressed.
Greater Risk for Suicide
· A study of twins that examined the relationship between homosexuality and suicide, published in the Archives of General Psychiatry, found that homosexuals with same-sex partners were at greater risk for overall mental health problems, and were 6.5 times more likely than their twins to have attempted suicide. The higher rate was not attributable to mental health or substance abuse disorders.
· Another study published simultaneously in Archives of General Psychiatry followed 1,007 individuals from birth. Those classified as “gay,” lesbian, or bisexual were significantly more likely to have had mental health problems. Significantly, in his comments on the studies in the same issue of the journal, D. Bailey cautioned against various speculative explanations of the results, such as the view that “widespread prejudice against homosexual people causes them to be unhappy or worse, mentally ill.”
Reduced Life Span
A study published in the International Journal of Epidemiology on the mortality rates of homosexuals concluded that they have a significantly reduced life expectancy:
In a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age twenty for gay and bisexual men is eight to twenty years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality were to continue, we estimate that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged twenty years will not reach their sixty-fifth birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre are now experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by all men in Canada in the year 1871.
In 1995, long after the deadly effects of AIDS and other stds became widely known, homosexual author Urvashi Vaid expressed one of the goals of her fellow activists: “We have an agenda to create a society in which homosexuality is regarded as healthy, natural, and normal. To me that is the most important agenda item.” Debilitating illness, chronic disease, psychological problems, and early death suffered by homosexuals is the legacy of this tragically misguided activism, which puts the furthering of an “agenda” above saving the lives of those whose interests they purport to represent.
Those who advocate full acceptance of homosexual behaviour choose to downplay the growing and incontrovertible evidence regarding the serious, life-threatening health effects associated with the homosexual lifestyle. Homosexual advocacy groups have a moral duty to disseminate medical information that might dissuade individuals from entering or continuing in an inherently unhealthy and dangerous lifestyle. Education officials in particular have a duty to provide information regarding the negative health effects of homosexuality to students in their charge, whose very lives are put at risk by engaging in such behaviour. Above all, civil society itself has an obligation to institute policies that promote the health and well-being of its citizens.
Editor of Rubber Chemistry and Technology, Dr. C. Michael Roland of the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory in Washington D.C., spoke about his research on “intrinsic flaws” in latex rubber condoms and surgical gloves (published in Rubber World, June, 1993).
Roland said that what I am about to relate is “common knowledge among good scientists who have no political agenda.”
Electron microscopy reveals the HIV virus to be about O.1 microns in size (a micron is a millionth of a metre). It is 60 times smaller than a syphilis bacterium, and 450 times smaller than a single human sperm.
The standard U.S. government leakage test (ASTM) will detect water leakage through holes only as small as 10 to 12 microns (most condoms sold in Canada are made in the U.S.A., but I’ll mention the Canadian test below). Roland says in good tests based on these standards, 33% of all condoms tested allowed HIV-sized particles through, and that “spermicidal agents such as nonoxonol-9 may actually ease the passage.”
Roland’s paper shows electron microscopy photos of natural latex. You can see the natural holes, or intrinsic flaws. The “inherent defects in natural rubber range between 5 and 70 microns.”
And it’s not as if governments don’t know. A study by Dr. R.F. Carey of the U.S. Centres for Disease Control reports that “leakage of HIV-sized particles through latex condoms was detectable for as many as 29 of 89 condoms tested.” These were brand new, pre-approved condoms. But Roland says a closer reading of Carey’s data actually yields a 78% HIV-leakage rate, and concludes: “That the CDC would promote condoms based on [this] study…suggests its agenda is concerned with something other than public health and welfare.” The federal government’s standard tests, he adds, “cannot detect flaws even 70 times larger than the AIDS virus.” Such tests are “blind to leakage volumes less than one microliter – yet this quantity of fluid from an AIDS-infected individual has been found to contain as many as 100,000 HIV particles.”
As one U.S. surgeon memorably put it, “The HIV virus can go through a condom like a bullet through a tennis net.”
It’s the same story with latex gloves. Gloves from four different manufacturers revealed “pits as large as 15 microns wide and 30 microns deep.” More relevant to HIV transmission, “5 micron-wide channels, penetrating the entire thickness were found in all the gloves.” He said the presence of such defects in latex “is well established.”
For Canada, the story is the same. A standard Health and Welfare Canada test of condoms manufactured between 1987 and 1990, based on stringent. tests of pressure, leakage, and volume (as in the U.S., there is no effort to examine micron-level leakage), reported that an astonishing 40% of the condoms tested failed at least one of the tests. Tests in 1991 showed an “improved” 28% rate.
AIDS is Transmissible via All Body Fluids
Listening to the establishment media one could easily get the impression that about the only ways that one can get infected with the AIDS virus are to share IV needles with, or have unprotected sex with someone who is already infected. Those who believe that lie are at risk of becoming tomorrow’s AIDS statistics.
First, there is no such thing as “safe sex” with a person who is HIV-positive. The condoms available in your local pharmacy or handed to twelve-year-olds at public schools offer little protection from the virus. Dr. C. M. Roland, Editor of Rubber Chemistry and Technology for the Naval Research Laboratory, states: “The 12 per cent failure rate of condoms in the prevention of pregnancy alone argues against their use for AIDS prevention. However, because the AIDS virus is orders of magnitude smaller than sperm, the situation is actually worse.” Dr. Roland goes on to point out that the AIDS virus is 0.1 micron in size, while typical holes in condoms, invisible to the naked eye, are 50 to 500 times larger, easily allowing passage of the virus. And according to Surgical Practice News of August, 1988, even surgical gloves, which are manufactured to a higher standard than condoms, may have holes nearly ten microns in diameter, or 100 times larger than the virus.
Thousands have died because they, or doctors they trusted, believed the government’s and the media’s lies about AIDS. A startling example of this is the criminal negligence regarding AIDS-tainted blood in the blood banks.
In 1983, we were told that the blood supply was safe. We were told that there were no documented cases of transmission via blood transfusion. When some individuals at the FDA and the Centres for Disease Control suggested that blood bankers could eliminate 80% of the AIDS-infected blood by testing all donated blood for Hepatitis-B, with which 80% of homosexual males are infected due to their filthy practices, and rejecting all the blood that tested positive, the higher-ups at both agencies declined to make that a requirement. Tens of thousands were sentenced to death by that decision. Why? Because homosexuals don’t want to be tested, they don’t want to be identified, and they don’t want their twisted sexual appetites restricted in even the slightest way. Homosexuals and powerful forces friendly to the homosexualization of America have successfully blocked this and many other common-sense proposals to protect the rest of us from AIDS.
Later we were told that the chances of infection from blood transfusions were about one in 1 million. A few years down the road, the official story was that the chances were less than one in 100,000.
Finally, in May 1985, a test became available that tested for the antibodies that the body produces in response to HIV infection. Just prior to that, the official story had changed again. Now supposedly the chances for HIV infection from a transfusion were one in 50,000 or less. When the blood supplies finally were able to be tested, albeit indirectly, for AIDS, the shocking truth became known.
An investigation into the voluntary donor blood bank in San Francisco revealed that the risk there prior to 1985 was not one in a million. It was not even one in 50,000. It was one in one hundred.
The same people who lied to you for years about the safety of the blood supply now tell you that the supply really is safe. Well, after the body count had become astronomical, public health officials were forced to adopt testing for the antibodies to HIV, and all blood which tests positive is supposed to be thrown out. So the blood supply certainly is safer than it was a few years ago. But there is a period of time after a person becomes infected with the AIDS virus, before his immune system responds by producing antibodies. This period of time is six weeks to six months in most people, but in some cases it can be as long as three years before antibodies are produced. During this time interval, the individual will be carrying the virus in his blood, but will test HIV-negative. This period of time is called the “negative window.
If an HIV-infected person donates blood during this six-week to three-year “negative window,” his blood will not be screened out by the test presently in use. Anyone receiving a blood transfusion from blood bank inventory blood is therefore still at risk. Using your own blood, or that of a designated donor known to be HIV-free, is far safer. And you should also know that factions of radical homosexuals have publicly threatened to purposely donate infected blood if certain of their demands are not met. The “negative window” effect means that these threats should be taken seriously.
You should also reflect seriously on the fact that, despite the availability of an HIV antibody test (and even its mandatory use in some situations such as blood bank donations), contact tracing of an infected individual’s sex partners is not being done in most instances. Infected individuals, even if they work as dentists or doctors or in other occupations where they could easily pass on the virus to others, are not required to notify anyone of their HIV-positive status. The AIDS virus is the only virus that has “civil rights.” Innocents must die, so that the sick sex games of the pervert minority can continue. The normal public health measures that always have been applied to other infectious diseases are not being applied to AIDS. The imposition of universal testing and quarantine where appropriate would end the anal fun, you see, and we can’t — we simply can’t have that. They — the infected — have all the rights. And we — the uninfected — have none. A complete inversion of what the public health system is supposed to be all about!
We are repeatedly told by the controlled media that the AIDS virus is fragile, and that it does not survive well outside the body. But that simply isn’t true. The prestigious British medical journal, Lancet, for September 28, 1985, states that the virus can survive in dried body fluids for as long as seven days. It survives twice as long in a moist environment. The HIV virus easily survives freezing. It survives being placed under running alcohol for twenty minutes. It can pass through intact mucous membranes. It can pass through intact skin. It is present not only in blood, but in urine, feces, sweat, vaginal secretions, semen, tears, mother’s milk, and saliva. It has been transmitted by kissing. It has been transmitted through contact sports. In short, wherever and whenever body fluids can be exchanged between individuals, the HIV virus can also be transmitted.
The government “experts” will tell you again and again that their studies “have not shown” transmission by these means. In many cases that merely means that studies have not been done. In some cases, studies have been stopped, apparently because they might have come to an “unapproved” conclusion if they were allowed to continue. Dr. Gus Sermos of the Centres for Disease Control was studying the possibility of mosquito transmission of the AIDS virus in semi-tropical Belle Glade, Florida, where an unusually high incidence of AIDS among low-risk individuals coincided with a large mosquito population. That study was stopped in its tracks, and there have been many other similar instances. The CDC stopped studying household transmission of AIDS after most such studies had been carried out for one year or less. They did this with full knowledge of the fact that it often takes six months and sometimes takes three years for an individual to develop antibodies to the virus. Now they point to these studies to claim that household transmission is insignificant.
We are all familiar with men who are unnaturally effeminate and women who are unnaturally masculine. Such creatures may well be the result of genetic defects in much the same way that certain kinds of physical deformities are caused by inherited or mutated errors in the genetic code of these unlucky individuals. In the case of some homosexuals it may well be that certain genetic defects affect the areas of the body and/or brain that determine sexual development and behaviour. Certain, further research is needed in this area so that we can spare future generations from the personal and social burden that such defects inevitably bring. But surely, no one except a lunatic would claim that just because genetically caused mental retardation exists, for example, that it is somehow normal and good and that we must never declare that persons of normal and above-normal intelligence are superior thinkers in comparison. And certainly no one would claim that gross physical abnormalities and birth defects are good and that trying to cure or prevent them constitutes discrimination and oppression.
If some persons are truly predisposed toward homosexuality by their genetic inheritance that does not argue for the acceptance of this perversion as normal and acceptable anymore than the genetic predisposition of individuals and groups toward violent crime makes murder and rape normal or acceptable.
It should be obvious to everyone with the intelligence to observe the natural world, whatever his political or religious affiliations, that the sexual instincts and the sexual organs of human beings were developed and intended for the reproduction and perpetuation of the race. Our sexual feelings are part of our most ancient and sacred inheritance and the bond, which we call love and devotion, that develops between a man and a woman is not just a sensation for our personal enjoyment, but is rather an absolute necessity for the stability of the family unit and the successful rearing of our children.
Source: [AIDS SECRETS: What the Government and the Media Don’t Want You to Know – American Dissident Voices 10/07/93]
“Sexual liberation cannot be achieved without the liberation of children this means many things: children need to gain control over their lives, a control which they are denied on all sides. They need to break the yolk of protect which alienates them from themselves; a protection imposed on them by adults, their family, the school, the state, and prevailing sexual and social morays.
“The child himself should have the right whom to live with, whether a lesbian mother or gay father; the natural parents, a boy-lover or someone else.” ~ David Thorstad, NAMBLA News, No. 4
“Then there are my favourite boys. I don’t know if they will be gay if they grow up but at this point they need and seek my affection rather than that of women teachers. They trust me, turn to me, and are more dependent on me, they even seek physical intimacy; caressing my arms or unbuttoning my shirt. I realise that sexual origination is determined by the age of three or four. Since I feel that ‘gay is good’ I’m a little biased in imagining that these boys might turn out to be healthily Gay Identified.” ~ Bill Springman, The Blade, ‘What a gay male teacher offers children.’
“Tom Reeves, who had come out as a boy-lover a year ago said over five hundred men had spoken with him since then, most of whom were struggling with their attraction to boys. ‘Sex is everywhere between men and boys,’ Reeve’s asserted. The men with whom he spoke are not open at all. And who are they? Almost to a man they are teachers and boy scout leaders and boy’s club leaders. He shouted, pounding the podium with both hands, ‘The men who work with boys, many of them (and this obviously can work against everybody – but I think we have to say it), the motivation behind that work has a sexual and erotic element.” ~ Gay’s Week, 12th February 1979
“We lesbians finally realise that recruitment is the answer. Lesbian goals must be to recruit more lesbians.” ~ Kathy McDevitt, Davis Enterprise, 1980, P1
*David Thorstad (born June 6th 1941), an American political activist and historian of the gay rights movement since the 1970s, was a founding member of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and former president of New York’s Gay Activists Alliance. He was also active in Trotskyist politics for some years.
*Bill Springman, openly “gay” teacher and author of the article ‘What a gay male teacher offers children’ (i.e., indoctrination; recruitment, judging from the piece).
*Tom Reeves: Absolute Zero: Tom Reeves: A National Spokesman for Boy Love (and the RSOL).
*Kathy McDevitt, lesbian homosexual activist.
Very good article on homosexual recruitment: http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/sevensteps/Chapter1/index.html
Some “gays” are genetic defects that, in an ideal society, should be identified and rejected in utero. Some “gays” can be cured via aversion therapy (there is an excellent video which reports a real-life example; the video was called The Gay Agenda and was also accompanied by another chapter entitled The Clinton Files – just to jog a few memories) Predatory homosexual activists are recruiting young people into their sickening and destructive life-style.
In our schools, the government, and in the media the homosexual lobbyists are getting their way and an increasing number of confused and vulnerable youngsters are experiencing “human dignity” first-hand. This is should be totally unacceptable to all white people, especially white nationalists.